FIS › Recruitment Internship
We are looking for recent graduates or students in their final year of study to work and gain practical knowledge during 6 months internship in our Recruitment team! This internship will be paid and candidates are expected to work 40 hours per week.
FIS is seeking an undergraduate or graduate student that is outgoing, forward thinking, and takes ownership in their work. The Recruitment intern contributes to the overall success of the Recruitment Function by providing administrative support as well as managing the recruitment systems, records, and process flows.
General duties & responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and organizational support to the recruitment team in Belgrade office, including:
- Ensures that open positions are posted on internal and external career sites
- Maintain and update candidate database and tracking system
- Assist with interview scheduling process and coordinating logistics
- Recruitment events organization (job fairs, open days etc.) and social media presence
- Maintains relationship with universities and student organizations
- Assists with screening and sourcing of candidates when required
- Prepare recruitment reports
General knowledge, skills & abilities:
- Must be university graduates or in their final year of studies with 3 or less exams left before graduation at Faculty of Organizational Sciences, Economics or similar
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Highly proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced / changing environment.
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 28.07.2019.