The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
(Temporary contract as a maternity cover)
- You have up to 1 year of relevant experience or internship
- You have an understanding of the sales principles
- You are familiar with local and regional IT market
- You have an understanding of IT technologies
- You hold an University degree (Diploma from Technical faculty will be considered as advantage)
- You have advanced knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel and Word
- You have excellent business communication and good negotiating skills
- You have presentation and creative writing skills
- You are highly motivated to work with clients
- You have orientation to achieve business results
- You are open to work within a team
What will you do
- Participation in the implementation of the sales plan according to the established business strategy
- Assistance in coordinating internal resources for the purpose of preparing, obtaining and realizing a job
- Help colleagues from the sales team in planning and implementing a sales plan
- Knowledge and monitoring of markets and trends, potential clients and customers
- Assistance in the preparation offer
- Monitoring the activities of competition in the market
- Tracking trends in software production and technical solutions
- Active participation in the organization of marketing and sales activities (fairs, seminars and conferences)
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 13.06.2019.