Nestle Adriatic S d.o.o. › Sales Internship Program – Intern
Are you interested in applying your educational background in a company with global reach? Do you want to gain knowledge and experience in a dynamic environment? Would you find it beneficial to learn how to further develop some of key competencies for success in an International company?
We invite you to consider a challenging role in our Sales Internship Program 2019 at Nestlé Adriatic based in Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kraljevo and Niš. For students who are looking for a real hands-on experience in field sales, we welcome your applications to our 11 Weeks Internship Program. An internship will give you every opportunity to learn about sales through working on a field together with our sales representatives.
Sales Internship Program – Intern (m/f)
You will have the opportunity to:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of food industry
- Learn and practice sales skills as a member of a team
- Have an impact on real processes and business needs
- Conducts promotional activities and Implement POSM and merchandising tools
- Adequate presentation of the Company, professional relationship with clients and employees in retail stores
- Ensure the highest standards of merchandising and housekeeping standards are maintained in store at all times
- Communicate effectively internally when reporting results, sharing successes, working closely with colleagues
- Current Students who are in their final years towards earning a Bachelor’s degree
- Engagement in different student projects, student associations or student work
- Desire to work and develop as a part of an international team
- MS Office knowledge
- Highly developed communications skills
- Ability to generate innovative solutions and proactively build relationships
- Enthusiastic & goal-oriented person
- Dynamic person, with a creative and practical mind
If you would like to participate in the program which gives you the opportunity to learn about business environment, get first work experience in multinational company send us your Resume in English via application link, not later than 25.09.2019. All resumes will find their place in our database and will be taken into consideration for this selection process.