L'Oreal Balkan d.o.o. › Sales Trainee
As a big leading multinational company, we are pushing boundaries in the world of traditional and digital strategies with a spark for genuine creativity. There are no two days alike and that's what gets us excited every morning. That means working here is challenging, invigorating, and rewarding. We are one group, but with many opportunities. Join us and became a part of a group of 158 nationalities speaking 58 different languages through 140 countries! Having 36 iconic international brands in our Group portfolio makes your adventure limitless!
The Consumer Products Division’s mission is universal: to offer the best in cosmetics innovation to the greatest number of people on every continent. Its brands are available in all massmarket channels (hypermarkets, supermarkets, drugstores and traditional stores). The division is the spearhead of the group’s quest to win over a further billion consumers. The Consumer Products Division includes popular brand such as L’Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline & Essie. L'Oreal Paris, one of the world's top beauty care brands, offers men and women on every continent beauty and personal care products that incorporate the latest scientific advances & provides affordable luxury for people who demand excellence.
Discover the world of sales in Consumer products division in L’Oréal Balkan by applying for
Sales Trainee (m/f)
Field job via agency, based in Belgrade
Your impact in this role:
- Checking and controlling the implementation of POS materials
- Checking implementation of promo activities and promo prices
- Stock checking and refilling stand if needed
- Planogram implementation check and changes/updates
- Dealing with out-of-stock issues
- Tester checking, their replenishment and ordering
- Product explanation & education to store employees
- Make up stand maintenance/cleaning
- Making orders and suggesting quantities
- Sales reporting
- Field work
Our ideal profile:
- Has just finished faculty or is currently finishing it, preferably in Economics
- Is able and willing to work on the field and has clear driving license
- Preferably has certain previous experience in similar positions (internships included)
- Is well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills
- Has ability to manage multiple tasks
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and communication capabilities with positive attitude
- Has knowledge of business correspondence and communication
- Is able to work independently as well as with a team
- Shows emphasis on proactivity and being independent in his/her work, is able to present ideas and has good communication and negotiation skills
- Likes to work in a dynamic multitasking atmosphere and finding quick win-win solutions
- Speaks English fluently and is native Serbian speaker
- Computer literacy
What we can offer you?
Local, regional or international career and development opportunities.
Amazing field experience and support from our experts.
Learning the company culture, acquiring professional and technical skills, sharing experience and gaining expertise that are key to set you on the track to success and vital to L’Oréal growth.
Passion, innovation, entrepreneurial spirit, open-mindedness, quest for excellence and responsibility are in L'Oréal's genetic code.
If you are ready for this challenge apply with CV in English until 18.01.2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.