GE Healthcare › Sales Trainee in GE Healthcare
Sales Trainee in GE Healthcare
Internships are how we get to know you & how you get to know us. At GE, you'll do real work with real business leaders in an atmosphere that will challenge you & support your development. We are currently looking for a 6-month Intern (with a possibility of a further extension), to work alongside the Country Manager, supporting him with key sales and marketing activities in a hands-on and value adding capacity.
- Market research and mapping
- Statistical analysis and preparation of reports
- Administrative support for the sales and service team
- Monitoring and participation in public procurement tenders
- Participation in marketing activities
- University student in a similar field (Biomedical, Marketing, Business administration)
- Fluent in both Serbian and English - written and verbal skills
- Written communication: good writing skills & eye for detail, articulate & succinct
- Analytical: strong capabilities, focused on details & data accuracy
- Self-driven: good planning & time management, Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and towards given deadlines
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on what’s happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog.
Deadline for applications: 14.09.2019.