Telenor Common Operation › Security Intern
We are looking for talents to join Telenor Common Operation Serbia (TnCO) on a 12 month paid internship!
TnCO is a Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units in CEE and beyond. Established on the 1st October 2013, the company has 600+ employees in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Montenegro and Serbia. As of August 2018, TnCO is part of PPF Group.
Sounds good?! Keep reading!
If you are:
- Tech savvy, curious and willing to learn
- Student in 3rd or 4th year in bachelor, or master, or recently graduated in the last 12 months
- Able to work part or full time for 1 year
- Good knowledge of English language
- Technical education
- Strong ethics and confidentiality
- Willingness to learn and grow, develop skills in cybersecurity but also in supporting areas such as automation (Python and/or Ansible), IP networks, IT infrastructure
- Basic understanding of security principles and threats
Then joining us as a
might just be for you!
What you’ll learn with us:
- How to work on cutting-edge security systems, help configure them and develop them further.
- Be a part of exciting, high-tech projects where you’ll will be included from the very beginning.
- Experience business-processes first hand, since the security team works closely with many other departments in the company
During this 12 months we offer:
- Opportunity to work cross border with experts and mentors on real projects
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Meaningful experience, while you learn, have fun and get paid
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Opportunity for employment for proven candidates
- Provided health care and transportation allowance
Please submit your CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 06.04.2019.