TeleSign d.o.o. › Service Quality Technician - Intern
TeleSign is a communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) company, founded on security.
Trusted by the world’s leading websites and mobile applications, our suite of easy-to-integrate APIs and SDKs uniquely combines data intelligence with messaging communications to enable businesses to more effectively engage customers, keep accounts secure and prevent fraud.
TeleSign is looking to hire a Service Quality Technician (SQT) for its BEG based stuff and offices, within Technical team in Routing department.
- Keeping QoS on expected level by monitoring SMS routes and making appropriate adjustments;
- Awareness and action on changes in completion rates and retry rates.
- Monitor and analyze quality of existing routes (e.g. deliverability, completion and latency) and customer traffic.
- Troubleshooting any SMS quality degradation reported by other departments or during monitoring. Make adjustment as required. Work with providers on resolving.
- Maintain and expand technical knowledge across all TeleSign products and services, tools, and processes.
- Assistance in defining and/or improving tools, reports, and alerts used for service quality monitoring.
- Minimum high school education (preferably in Computer science or IT related field).
- Higher education of Applied studies or Faculty a plus.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Experience using Microsoft Office (particularly Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word).
- Ready to carry out 24/7 shift work.
- Willingness and ability to learn.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Interest in innovative technology or software industry a plus.
- Initiative, reliable person with proactive, self – driven approach.
- High level of responsibility.
- Positive attitude and results-driven motivation.
- Flexibility and ability to make things happen.
We are offering
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Good compensation package - Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
- And much, much more…
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 21.06.2019.