NCR d.o.o. › Software Engineer
Software Engineer - University graduate program
- Are you ready for your next great adventure?
As a member of team iNCRedible, you are critical to NCR's success and are encouraged to carve your own career path. this process.
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. With its software, hardware, and portfolio of services, NCR enables nearly 550 million transactions daily across retail, financial, travel, hospitality, telecom and technology, and small business. NCR solutions run the everyday transactions that make your life easier.
What makes us so awesome:
Do you want to be challenged by the team of talented engineers to design and build next generation of advanced software applications? You will be working with the team of highly skilled engineers, committed to collaborative problem solving, teamwork and creation of qualitative products. Within this role, you should be able to create applications from scratch, as well as to configure existing system.
Someone who believes that software development changes lives. You’re passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers—everywhere you look, there’s possibility, opportunity, boundaries to push and challenges to solve.
That’s what we’re seeking at NCR. We’re a global tech company that makes life easier for you—and people all over the world—by enabling more than 550 million transactions every day. Restaurants, shops, banks and airports come to us for hardware, software and services. They know we have the best and brightest software developers who know the world of mobile better than any other—and relish in revealing previously unknown insights. Software developers who write code than can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute. Software developers like you.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area (Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Services, Management Information Services) or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of common design patterns,
- Understanding of software architecture, data structures and algorithms,
- Strong software troubleshooting skills,
- Passion about learning and professional development,
- Ability to adapt and understand Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Good spoken and written English.
Even better if you have:
- HTML/CSS experience
- C#, .NET
- Angular 2+
- Experience in SQL Server database design and creation of complex SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers and performance optimization
As a Software Engineer, you’ll spend most of your time:
- Designing, developing and testing software applications
- Writing high-quality code to meet customer requirement
- Understanding of business functional requirements, map and translate to detailed technical solutions.
- Assisting project manager to prepare implementation plan from technical perspective.
- Maintenance: providing support by ensuring stability of the applications, addressing and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Performing other technical, analytical and development duties as delegated or assigned.
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application,
- Cooperating with our developers and other team members with the result on designing more cohesive and functional codes to establish great user experience.