Continental Automotive d.o.o. › Software Engineering Intern
Software Engineering Intern (m/f)
Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Driver safety, comfort, sustainability and industrialization of future technology are just some of our key fields where we already make a meaningful difference in people`s lives. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
Job descriptionJoining our company means participating in the development of an extensive range of products for premium car manufacturers: from integrated body controllers to sunroof electronics, from door control units to innovative light control electronics. As a part of our team, you will integrate software components of 3rd party suppliers or develop new applications.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachlor's or Master's degree program in Computer Science, or related tehnical field
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Basic Knowledge of programming
- Basic Knowladge of Embedded Systems
- Passionate interest in technology
- Willingness to learn
What we offer
- Paid Internship
- Flexible schedule
- Comprehensive Training on the Job
- Career Roadmap in Continental
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental:
Application deadline is 04.10.2019.