Eipix entertainment d.o.o. › Student Internship: Animation
Learn all about animation first hand in an established video game development studio, working alongside industry experts and creative leaders.
You are a multi-talented creative ninja who enjoys illustration, modeling, video editing, VFX? You practice animation, sleep animation, dream animation, and eat animation? Awesome! Oh, did we mention that we are hosting student internships at our cinematic department?
This internship will allow you to:
- Work among established artists with years of industry experience
- Develop and produce cinematic shots for various video game projects
- Familiarize yourself with the animation production pipeline
- Learn what it takes to become an animator in a video game development studio
Prepare your files:
CV is a concise document presenting relevant and up-to-date information about yourself, such as:
- Name and surname (use Serbian characters if needed, don’t come off illiterate)
- Place of residence
- Contact information (mail, cell phone, Skype etc.)
- Education (formal/informal – institution, department, year of study)
- Relevant skills (animation, computer literacy, organizational skills, etc.)
Your work presents your skills and interest in the best possible manner. So, show us what you’ve done so far. It can be anything: personal projects, school projects, individual/team projects, finished/unfinished… There’s no need to be shy or modest. We want to see what you do, how you think, and what makes you stand out of the crowd!
Deadline for applications: 30.06.2019.