DigitAz Information Technology d.o.o. › Student Internships
Student internships provide talents with the opportunity to test out and apply their knowledge to realistic business demands. By teaming up with the Department of Mathematics and Informatics of the Faculty of Sciences in Novi Sad, Digitaz Information Technology set out to reach out to the next generations‘ bright minds and utilize their need for practical knowledge and their eagerness to learn.
We are proud to be able to help shape the paths of tomorrow‘s experts and thought leaders, and we welcome interested students to apply to our internship program.
As an intern at Digitaz Information Technology, you would work on new outsourcing projects or our own products like the business process management platform Dirigent.io; engage with project managers, designers, back-end developers and business analysts, as well as product users, to elicit feedback. You would also be given the opportunity to drive innovation by coming up with new and surprising ideas for features and improvements.
An intern at Digitaz Information Technology needs to:
- Have basic knowledge of front end web technologies like CSS, HTML, Ajax
- Be familiar with web services and distributed environments
- Have knowledge of Linux based Operating Systems
- Have basic knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Have creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work independently and in a team
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have an extensive knowledge of English (both verbal and written)
If you are interested in participating in the internship program, and you think you fit the bill, shoot us an e-mail.
Deadline for applications: 17.08.2019.