PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting d.o.o. › Tax Technology Intern
We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
We have been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
We are looking for
Tax Technology Intern
Technology and data analytics skills are no longer “nice to have”. Technology has changed the way businesses operate. Working with technology solutions has become unavoidable in our service offering, where manipulation of large volumes of data often is required.
- Work with tax and accounting teams to identify new requirements as well as improvements in efficiency, and controllership for their current processes;
- Analysing reporting cycles;
- Assist in developing better tax processes in terms of efficiency, control and added value;
- Assist in translating process improvements to technology-enabled processes;
- Support clients with their general and management accounts, statutory closing and financial statements as well as all corporate and indirect tax reporting aspects via the newest technology;
- Assist in improving business processes, defining and implementing solutions for optimizing financial and tax-related reporting, ERP compliance advice, reviews and improvements.
- You have a bachelor's degree (Faculty of Organizational sciences, Faculty of Economics - Statistic and Informatics department);
- Interest in (tax) technology and Robotic Process Automation;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills including communication, active listening and customer service;
- Willing to work as part of a team.
Please apply on-line until 21.11.2018.