Hutchinson is a French company whit more than 160 years long tradition with operations in 25 countries across Europe, Asia and America. It is a global leader in vibration control, fluid management and sealing technologies. Our products such as anti-vibration mounts, seals, hoses, elbow connections, and cast and molded rubber parts improve comfort and safety in a variety of markets. Today, these solutions are found throughout the world, in automobiles, planes, high-speed railcars, rockets and submarines. Due to further development of our business activities we are searching candidates for the position of:
We are waiting for You!
Ready to learn about different topic and departments
- The process of identifying and declaring scrap
- Tools for improving product quality
- Using the tools you learned at the faculty: 5why, FMEA, 8D, Ishikawa diagram
- How to fulfill the documentation we send to the customer, what are all the requirements that we need to meet
- How to prepare certification, and participate in audits of our customers
- Analyzing customer requirements and technical specifications
- What is needed for industrialization
- Implementation of LEAN in production
- Active participation in action plans for problem solving
- Creating technical documentation, work procedures and work instructions
- Producing the first pieces, setting up machines
Time and method department:
- Implementation of LEAN tools in production
- Measuring the time need to produce individual operations in the production process
- Developing proposals for saving labor, space utilization and organization of work
- Making action plans for problem solving
You need to:
- Be a student of Faculty of technical science
- Have knowledge of English language
- Be motivated and proactive, eager to learn
- Like to be in dynamic environment
If you are interested, submit your biography with a note which sector you are interested in and apply.Only short list candidates will be contacted.
By your application for employment at Hutchinson d.o.o. you agree that your personal data will be used for the purpose of selecting candidates.Hutchinson d.o.o. retains the confidentiality of personal data, and guarantees that it will not be used for other purposes.
Deadline for applications: 21.11.2019.