Telenor Common Operation › Transport Network Planning Intern
Transport Network Planning Intern
We are looking for young talents to join Telenor Common Operation Serbia (TnCO) on a 12 month paid internship!
TnCO is a Technology Service Provider delivering Network and IT services to Telenor Business units in CEE and beyond. Established on the 1st October 2013, the company has 640+ employees in four countries: Bulgaria, Hungary, Montenegro and Serbia. As of August 2018, TnCO is part of PPF Group.
Sounds good?! Keep reading!
If you are:
- Tech savvy, curious and willing to learn
- Student in 3rd or 4th year in bachelor, or master, or recently graduated in the last 12 months
- Able to work part or full time for 1 year
And you are interested in:
- Access Transport Network planning
- designing of Microwave Access and Backhaul Transport Network
- designing of Fiber Optic Transport Network
Then the position of Transport Network Planning Intern might be just for you!
What you’ll learn with us:
- Practical knowledge about mobile network
- Concrete practical knowledge for
- Way of work in a big team
- Opportunity to work with colleagues from different Departments
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Support to design of Microwave Access and Backhaul Transport Network
- Support to design of Fiber Optic Transport Network
- Design of IP/Data Transport Network and services
- Capacity planning, expansions and consideration of Transport Network topology
- Transport Network optimization
- Transport Network KPIs analysis and reporting
- Support to projects from Transport Network domain
- Transport Network new technologies follow-up, roadmap tracking, testing and introduction in network
- Providing consultancy services for TnCO customers in Transport Network area
During these 12 months we offer:
- Opportunity to work cross border with experts and mentors on real projects
- Opportunity to develop tech ideas and solutions
- Meaningful experience, while you learn, have fun and get paid
- Opportunity for employment for proven candidates
If you recognize yourself in the above bullets please send your CV in English by 03.05.2019.!