Hutchinson d.o.o. › Warehouse Specialist - Trainee
Hutchinson is a French company whit more than 160 years long tradition with operations in 25 countries across Europe, Asia and America. It is a global leader in vibration control, fluid management and sealing technologies. Our products such as anti-vibration mounts, seals, hoses, elbow connections, and cast and molded rubber parts improve comfort and safety in a variety of markets. Today, these solutions are found throughout the world, in automobiles, planes, high-speed railcars, rockets and submarines. Due to further development of our business activities we are searching candidates for the position of
Warehouse Specialist - Trainee
- To organize all jobs in warehouse (people management, material flow, quantitative and qualitative reception of goods)
- To keep updated evidence of entry and exit of goods/intermediate material
- Plans and implements layout and organization in warehouse to have good optimization of space use
- Responsibility for the inventory accuracy in warehouse (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Organize and controls production supply with components with FIFO principles
- Organize and monitor truck load and unload in accordance with delivery plans
- Responsibility of LEAN improvements and cost control in warehouse
- Faculty of technical sciences – traffic engineering or logistic; faculty of organizational sciences or related disciplines
- No experience needed
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Computer literacy
- Team work, action oriented, good organisational and communication skills
We are offering you:
- Profesional practise, lot of knowledge and experience, training about coordination in warehouse and all related knowledges - after that long term contract
- a challenging work environment and an opportunity for further professional development.
If you desire a dynamic position and stimulating work conditions please submit your CV in English language. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
By your application for employment at Hutchinson doo you agree that your personal data will be used for the purpose of selecting candidates. Hutchinson doo retains the confidentiality of personal data, and guarantees that it will not be used for other purposes.
Deadline for applications: 20.11.2018.