Web Developer Intern
Web Developer Intern
Who we are:
TMS is an international software development company that builds its own products and works with clients under a Team-as-a-Service (TaaS) model, providing custom software development services to long-term partners worldwide. Our focus is on developing and designing custom software solutions and the best tools for our clients and their customers, using the latest technologies and niche leading best practices.
Our young and passionate team is growing fast, and we tend to fill in each position with great people and ambitious professionals. We're looking for talented developers, to join us for a 4-months internship, and, if all goes well, in a full-time permanent Junior Developer position after the internship is over.
Who you are:
A developer at heart, graduated or close to graduation in a profile faculty (software development/computer sciences), willing to study and evolve, passionate about creating clean and elegant code, loving to solve problems with algorithms, trying and applying new languages, technologies, and tools, having a strong ambition to become a Senior Full-Stack Web Developer over time.
What you’ll do:
- Work together with a mentor, learning through practical development tasks.
- Write high-quality front-end and back-end code.
- Participate in the teamwork under the Agile SCRUM principles.
- Profile faculty (Software development, Computer sciences).
- Excellent understanding of basic programming principles (algorithms, data structures, principles of app execution, and working with memory).
- Excellent English language.
- At least a basic understanding of OOP principles, principles of web/online software, software design patterns.
- Any online-portfolio with any small private projects is a plus (GitHub, GitLab, or similar).
- Practical experience with web technologies is a plus.
What we offer:
- Young, dynamic, entrepreneurial team.
- Working in a friendly, family-like atmosphere in our cozy New Belgrade office in the GTC Green Heart business complex.
- Exciting and challenging projects.
- Flexible schedule.
- Team building activities.
- Personal development through training and certifications.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Good luck, we hope to see you on our team!