50 Melbourne graduate funding opportunities for International Students in Australia, 2019
The University of Melbourne is delighted to announce the 50 Melbourne graduate funding opportunities. These are open to the international students who have applied for an eligible graduate coursework degree.
This is available to high achieving students undertaking graduate study at the University of Melbourne and provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement.
Why at the University of Melbourne– In Melbourne, they enjoy globally recognized qualifications in order to assist graduate and postgraduate students from Australia and many other countries through their on-campus teaching and undergraduate online programs.
Application Deadline: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- Citizens of a country other than Australia or New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia are eligible to apply.
- These will be awarded in Architecture, building, and planning; Commerce, economics, and management; Education, teaching, and training; Engineering; Historical, philosophical, political and social studies; Language, literature and cultural studies; Law, legal studies and criminology.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No application is required. If you are going to enroll at the university in any subject or program you wish to apply, you will be automatically considered for this award.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents given on the admission form.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this free study, the applicants must be commencing study at the University of Melbourne for the first time
- Language Requirement: English
- Benefits: The award provides fee remissions of between 25% and 100% of tuition fees for the duration of your course.