Alan Pryde Study Grant for International Students at Monash University in Australia, 2020
Monash University is presenting the Alan Pryde Study Grant in Australia. The award is open to all Australian and New Zealand citizen as well as international students to pursue full-time a Bachelor of Science degree.
The purpose of the program is to encourage and support students to complete an honours degree in Mathematical Sciences in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton Campus.
Monash offers the opportunity to learn from leading experts whose cutting-edge research is influencing the future of the world. At Monash, the School of Mathematical Sciences is looking towards discovering impressive solutions to some of the most pressing issues of society.
Why at Monash University? At Monash, they provide a unique experience to match your curious, adventurous and creative spirit. In addition, they provide students with a high level of independent analysis and research experience in their chosen area of ??expertise.
Application Deadline: November 6, 2019
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton Campus
- Course Level: Honours degree of Bachelor of Science
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Unlimited (offered to all eligible students)
- Nationality: Australian, New Zealand, and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Australian/New Zealand citizen and International student
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The program will be awarded for honours degree courses in Mathematical Sciences subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- You must be one of the following: An Australian citizen / A New Zealand citizen / Australian permanent resident / Australian humanitarian visa holder / An International student
- Commencing full-time in the Honours degree of Bachelor of Science or the 48 credit points honours year in the Bachelor of Science Advanced with Honours in an area of mathematical sciences, in the School of Mathematical Sciences at the Monash University Clayton Campus.
- Supervised by a staff member in the School of Mathematical Sciences
- Minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 80 in 24 points of relevant mathematical sciences units at level three or
- A WAM of 70 or above in each individual undergraduate unit in mathematical sciences that counted towards the completion of your degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the award, no application is required. All eligible students will be automatically assessed when they will apply for an honours degree of Bachelor of Science in mathematical sciences at Monash University Clayton Campus.
- Supporting Documents: Before you begin, you will need to check which supporting documentation you may need to provide. Email your documents as a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and scholarship applicant ID. Or documents can be posted to- Coursework Scholarships Unit, c/o Monash Connect, PO Box 197, Caulfield East VIC 3145
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a course at Monash University, applicants must check the minimum entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should meet the English language requirements.
Based on academic achievement, Monash University will offer an unlimited number of prizes (worth $ 5000) for one year only to all eligible students (48 credit points of study) towards the course fee. To retain this award, applicants must maintain full-time on-campus enrollment.