Adelaide Scholarships International (ASI) Scholarships in Australia, 2019-2020
Adelaide International the Studentships are open for domestic and International students pursuing a higher degree by research (masters/doctoral) at the University of Adelaide.
The Adelaide programs International (ASI) program funded by the University of Adelaide is awarded tuition fees for two years for a Master’s degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree.
The University of Adelaide is one of Australia’s most prestigious universities and is renowned internationally for excellence in education and research.
Why at the University of Adelaide – UA aims to create and engender a university culture that values health, safety, and wellbeing as fundamental components of the work environment. It has approximately 130,000 Alumni worldwide, along with 400 holders exchange agreements.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2019
- International applicants can apply.
- The free study will be awarded in the field of Masters Degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree offered by the university.
- Candidates are required to enrol in the University of Adelaide as ‘International Learners’ and they must retain the status of ‘International Students’ for their duration of enrollment in the university. Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honors degree (this is a four-year degree with a major research project in the final year). All qualifying programs of study must be successfully completed.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To submit a formal application for admission and a scholarship via the online application system through this given link: https://www.adelaide.edu.au/graduatecentre/admission/
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the required documents: Provide additional information when submitting your form. This information should be kept in your CV and includes your Scope ID, Google Scholar ID and/or ORCID (Open Researcher and Contributor ID).
- Admission Requirements: Whether you are applying undergraduate, graduate or postgraduate you must meet all the admission requirements before submitting your application.
- Language Requirement: The University’s preferred accredited English language tests are: IELTS – Academic Test, TOEFL – internet based and paper based, Pearson Test of English – Academic, and CAE (Cambridge English: Advanced).
- The University will provide tuition fees, an annual living allowance ($27,596 in 2019).