ANU HDR Fee Merit funding for International Student in Australia, 2019
Complete your doctoral degree with excellent scholarship opportunities. Australian National University is welcoming students from all around the world to apply for ANU HDR Fee Merit Scholarship.
The fund is established to support high achieving international HDR students, who are conducting research with the strategic directions of ANU.
Australian National University is the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities and well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences.
Why at the Australian National University? At this university, students can get the ability to explore and create opportunity, cultural sensitivity, networking and adaptability. It helps candidates to understand themselves and their career interests.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2019
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Fees and Health Cover
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International Student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be enrolling in an accredited HDR course of study at the University and has also achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this studentship, then you must have to be enrolled as a PhD degree student at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically considered for the bursary. There is no application is required specifically for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The competitor must need to attach the research potential, support from the prospective supervisor, referee reports and comparison with other applications received in the same award round.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in a PhD degree, then you need to meet the entry requirements of ANU.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Benefits: The bursary will cover International Student Fees (ISF), Full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family.