AUT Doctoral Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand, 2019
Want to study in New Zealand but worried about the cost? AUT Doctoral Scholarship opportunities are activated by the Auckland University of Technology for helping your study cost in New Zealand.
There are many educational awards available for the citizens of New Zealand and International in undertaking doctoral research at AUT in New Zealand.
Auckland University of Technology was originally established in 1895 but founded as a public research university on 1 January 2000. The university has a wide range of degree level programs for international students.
Why at Auckland University of Technology? AUT has many global opportunities for its applicants with the best teaching facilities to an extended level. It offers financial helps for those who need it and encourage them to do the best for creating a shining future.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2019, and November 1, 2019.
- Eligible Countries: Students from New Zealand and any other nationality.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a doctoral degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Candidates will have an excellent academic record, strong academic reference and have demonstrated the potential for high-quality research.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants have to take admission in a doctoral degree program at the university. After that, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: A research proposal, reference letter, curriculum vitae, scan of the passport and copy of academic transcripts must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: The aspirants must have a GPA of 8.0 or above in their most recent qualifying program.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to satisfy the English language requirements of studying at AUT.
Benefits: The duration of this course is three years in which the funded awards will provide the tuition fee with an annual stipend of the NZ$25,000 per annum.