Curtin International Alumni & Family Scholarship in Australia, 2019
Applications are open for the Curtin international awards – Alumni & Family Scholarship designed by the Curtin University in Australia.
This is a merit-based scholarship open for the brilliant international students to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Curtin University is the largest university in Western Australia. It is Australia’s first university of technology and is a member of the Australian Technology Network. It is the only Western Australian University to produce a PhD recipient of the AINSE gold medal.
Why at Curtin University? While studying at this university, you can develop your industry experience, or professional roles in your chosen field, planning how and where to look will help you find relevant opportunities.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Curtin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: AUD$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted form all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To b eligible for this fund, the applicant must be an international student and have to be commencing in a full Curtin master degree by coursework program at Curtin’s Western Australia campuses in 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, claimants must have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers will be automatically assessed for the Curtin International Alumni and Family Scholarship. No separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to attach a covering letter and CV, quote reference and state how your interests and experience relate to the project, attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted in this program, seekers are recommended to meet the entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
Benefits: The studentship will provide 25% of first-year tuition fee, up to a maximum of AUD$10,000.