Frank and Doris Bateson Memorial Graduate International Scholarship in New Zealand
The University of Canterbury is offering the Frank and Doris Bateson Memorial Graduate funding for outstanding participants in New Zealand.
The opening of this educational opportunity is for supporting the postgraduate studies of the New Zealand and International applicants at UC.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is second-oldest university in New Zealand and also known as the first constituent college of the University of New Zealand.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university offers many degree level courses for both New Zealand and international applicants. It also provides excellent teaching quality and academic facilities.
- University or Organization: The University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and International applicants are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree course in the field of Astronomy or Astrophysics at the University.
- Admissible Criteria: A student must be enrolling either in a master’s ll or PhD degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Reserve your place in a master or PhD degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the online application process for the award.
- Admission Requirements: A successful participant must hold an undergraduate degree in order to study postgraduate programs at UC.
- Language Requirement: The candidates must be proficient in the English language. But their first language is not English, and then they need to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: An award of $2,000 will be provided to all eligible scholars.