Klaus Liebscher Economic Research Scholarship in Austria
The Oesterreichische Nationalbank is offering Klaus Liebscher Economic Research funding for the Austrian and international students in Austria.
The grant is available for providing an opportunity to the outstanding researchers to contribute to the broad range of research activities at the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department.
Founded in 1816, the Oesterreichische National bank is fully independent and not bound by any instructions. It is responsible for the overall running of the OeNB, the General Council for its supervision. The OeNB applies the guiding principles “stability and security” to all its activities.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a range of solutions and employment opportunities for students to help them plan their career and find work. It provides candidates top-class facilities across campuses to support their learning as well as their social life.
Aspirants from Austria and all around the world
Research within the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department
The participate must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have completed a PhD or hold an equivalent degree and published work and done scientific research in the fields defined in the call for applications.
- Applicants can be of any nationality and there is no age limit. Only candidates submitted by natural persons will be accepted.
- Eligible candidates shall be acknowledged experts with a proven track record in economic research and shall be well integrated into their research community.
- Employees of the European Central Bank or other central banks in the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) are not eligible for programmes . These employees may consider the options available under the ESCB’s External Working Experience (EWE) scheme or the Schuman Programme.
- Applicants who have received a Scholarship under the program will not be able to re-apply. Neither shall applications for renewal be accepted.
This Scholarship gives outstanding researchers the opportunity to contribute to the broad range of research activities at the OeNB’s Economic Analysis and Research Department by providing consultancy services.
If you are interested in this education award, then you must have to be registered as a PhD degree student at a recognized university. After taking affirmation, seekers can send their application for the bursary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must attach a letter of motivation, including an indication of the time period, envisaged for the consultancy, detailed consultancy proposal, a description of current research topics and activities, an academic curriculum vitae, an up-to-date list of publications, the names of two references , evidence of basic income, proof of active employment with a research institution at the time of application and written confirmation by the home institution and contract with the home institution.
For being admitted, claimants are required to hold their masters and PhD degree certificates with a good academic year.
Claimants need to meet the minimum English language requirements for the program.