PhD Scholarships at National University of Singapore for Graduates Worldwide
Deadline: 15 May 2014
Open to: graduates worldwide
Scholarship: monthly stipend 1800 EUR plus other allowances
National University of Singapore – NUS, Graduate School for Integrative Sciences and Engineering awards scholarships to talented students with an aptitude for innovative, high calibre PhD research.
- Open worldwide.
- Graduates with a passion for cross-disciplinary research in science, engineering, computing, and related aspects of medicine.
- Graduates with at least 2nd Upper Honours, or equivalent qualifications.
- GRE is compulsory for students applying from overseas. Only strongly recommended for graduates from local institutions, e.g. NUS or NTU.
- TOEFL is compulsory (ONLY applicable for applicants whose native tongue or medium of undergraduate instruction is not in English).
- Monthly stipend of S$3,200 (1800 EUR) up to 4 years of the PhD studies, or up to date of graduation, whichever is earlier.
- Other allowances include
- computer allowance
- book allowance
- conference allowance.
- Student must commit to PhD from the outset, cannot exit with MSc.
Apply online here. Application deadline is 15 May 2014. All supporting documents, together with a printed copy of the application form are to be submitted by post to:
NUS Graduate School for Integrative Sciences & Engineering (NGS)
Centre For Life Sciences (CeLS)
28 Medical Drive, #05-01
For instructions and application procedures see here.