Elsys Eastern Europe d.o.o. › Scholarship in Semiconductors 2018/19
Based in Belgrade, ELSYS Eastern Europe is a subsidiary of ADVANS Group which is a European group of experts in electronic systems and software. Our 1000 engineers serve a range of industries: in multimedia/wireless, service, medical, network/telecom, energy, aerospace, defense, automotive and IT.
For our office in Belgrade and Novi Sad, Serbia, we are announcing:
Scholarship in Semiconductors 2018/19
We would like to announce that we are making step forward in extending our influence and support to education of new generation
During 2018/2019 ELSYS Eastern Europe will select 10 candidates to be part of our scholarship program. Aim of this program is to support young and motivated students during studies and to accelerate their career to semiconductor industry. Program covers different point described below:
- Opportunity to be develop knowledge in digital/analog/mixed-signal IC domain inside ELSYS company
- Assigned mentor which will follow progress during complete year
- Working from 8 to 20 hours per week depending on university obligations from our office
- Support during selecting university exams or projects
- Full training and support from our experienced engineers
- Project done during this program could be subject of a bachelor/master thesis or seminar paper
- Scholar will receive monthly compensation.
- Final year student of bachelor degree or master student of following departments:
|School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade||Faculty of Technical Sciences, University of Novi Sad||Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Niš|
Embedded systems and algorithms
- Not possible to receive scholarship from another company during same period
Required documentation for application
- CV in English language
- Motivation letter in English language, indicating the field of interest, relevant college courses and projects
- Official document from faculty about summary of all passed exams during studies
- Description of idea / project that you would like to implement in future – Optional
All interested candidates are invited to apply on following link www.elsys-eastern.com/career/internships. Deadline for application: 17th November. Interviews are planned from end of October; the final list of selected candidates will be announced by 22nd November.