Stephen M. Kellen Scholarship
Deadline: 23 June 2019
Open to: applicants of all nationalities
Benefits: fully funded
There is an opportunity within the Sciences Po and Freie Universität Berlin for an undergraduate student to pursue Dual BA program. The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po and the living allowance of USD 6.000/year.
Sciences Po or Paris Institute of Political Studies is a university located in Paris, France. It has a reputation in France of being an elite institution and was ranked 4th globally in Politics and International Studies by the QS World University Subjects Rankings.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
- The candidate must be admitted to Sciences Po’s dual BA with Freie Universität Berlin.
- The Scholarship is awarded to a student who exemplifies the values promoted by Stephen M. Kellen:
- – Excellence – as reflected in academic achievement
- – Vision – as demonstrated through a written submission on a selected topic
- – Generosity – as shown in a commitment to service to others.
- Language requirements are: French B2, German B2 or English B1
The Stephen M. Kellen scholarship covers two years of tuition fees at Sciences Po, in addition to a living allowance of USD 6.000/year for the two years spent on Sciences Po’s French-German European Campus in Nancy, and a living allowance of USD 7.000/year for the two years spent at the Otto-Suhr-Institut of Freie Universität.
How to apply?
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please visit the official web page.