Sussex Graduate Scholarship Program for International Students in UK, 2019
The University of Sussex is inviting applications for Sussex Graduate Scholarship Program for full-time taught masters degree courses. The scholarships are available to all University of Sussex undergraduates (UK, EU and non-EU) who graduate in 2019 and progress immediately onto an eligible full-time masters course in 2019.
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Sussex was the first of the new wave of UK universities founded in the 1960s, receiving its Royal Charter in 1961.
The University is delighted to offer an unlimited number of scholarships to encourage high achieving Sussex undergraduates to stay with us to study for a Masters degree.
- Application Deadline: September 30, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time master’s studies.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarship Award: Applicants will receive £3,000, awarded as a tuition fee reduction.
- Number of Scholarships: Unlimited
- Nationality: UK, EU and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: The scholarships are available to UK, EU and international students.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- be graduating from a Bachelors Degree at Sussex in 2019
- be taking up a place on a full time Masters in 2019 (check the ‘Who isn’t eligible’ tab for excluded courses)
- achieve a First Class or Upper Second Class honours degree
English Language Requirements: In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
However, for some degrees there is a higher-level requirement of IELTS 7.0 overall, with not less than 6.5 in each section and, for courses in mathematics and physics, a lower requirement of IELTS 6.0 overall, with 6.0 in each section.
Applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Personal statement
- Transcripts (either student’s final transcript if available or a transcript of their grades so far)
- Degree certificate(s) (if available)
- At least one academic reference (or provide contact details for their referees and they will email them). If student previously studied or are currently studying in the UK, they must supply a reference from their most recent UK university
- Resume/CV (recommended)
How to Apply
Register your interest in this scholarship through our postgraduate application system when you accept your offer, there is no separate scholarship application form.
No confirmation will be sent, as the scholarship is awarded automatically to all eligible applicants. Scholarship recipients will see confirmation of the scholarship when they register online in September.