UC Innovators’ Summer Start-Up Scholarships, 2019
The University of Canterbury is inviting applications for undergraduate/postgraduate scholarship for international and New Zealand students in 2019.
The UCE EY Summer Startup Programme is an opportunity for you to fast-track your commercial or social enterprise venture into reality by working on it full-time for ten weeks over the summer period.
- Application Deadline: September15, 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Undergraduate/Postgraduate Degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: $5,000 will be awarded.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Nationality: International and New Zealand Students can apply for this scholarship.
- Scholarship can be taken in New Zealand.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International and New Zealand Students can apply for this scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time or part-time at the University of Canterbury at the time of application.
- Applicants who are international students must hold a New Zealand Student Visa that is valid throughout the summer break that begins in the year of application.
English Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission to UC with qualifications gained outside of New Zealand, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills. You can do this by:
- Completing an academic qualification substantially taught in English in a country where English is the predominant language; or
- Obtaining a satisfactory result in an approved English language test taken within the last two years.
How to apply for this scholarship
You may apply through this webpage approximately 8 weeks before applications close. If it’s possible to apply on-line for this scholarship there will be a link above to the on-line system. If the link is not provided, please download and complete the application form located below.
However, if the scholarship is managed by Universities NZ or another department of the University an External Website link will appear below and application instructions will be available through that link.
For any questions please contact James Carr firstname.lastname@example.org