UC Roper Scholarship in Science for International Students in New Zealand, 2019
The grant is available for providing financial support to the first-ranked candidates who wish to study towards a PhD degree in the Faculty of Science at the university.
The University of Canterbury now becomes the second institution in New Zealand providing tertiary-level education. It was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It has a dedicated support system to help you find your way and make the most of uni life.
Why at the University of Canterbury? At this university, applicants have excellent opportunities to gain global experience whilst. Also, there are many resources available to help you adjust to life in a new country and succeed in your educations.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $26,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Science
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this studentship, the applicant must have to study towards a PhD degree in the College of Science at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be applying for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants are required to attach a CV, personal statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to submit your application, you need to check you meet any additional entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $26,000.