UM-ISS International Student Scholarship in Indonesia 2019
The State University of Malang is announcing the UM-ISS International Student program and calling applicants to take part in this position.
UM-ISS is a competitive scholarship intended to provide access to highly potential international students. UM-ISS offers free tuition and free language program (Bahasa Indonesia for up to five months) for qualified international students to undertake Undergraduate, Master and Ph.D programs. UM-ISS is disbursed for the maximum of 5 years for Undergraduate, 3 for Master’s, and 4 for Doctorate (inclusive of language program), on condition that the scholarship grantee maintains a record of good academic performance and conduct compliant with the University codes.
- A scan copy of previous degree certificates and transcripts. If not in English, please provide the certified English Translation.
- A scan copy Passport
- A scan copy of English Proficiency Test result (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Health Certificate
- A completed Letter of Agreement
- Two references from school teacher or lecturers for postgraduate applicants
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship may be terminated at any time if in the opinion of the University, the scholarship grantee's progress and/or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory
- Scholarship grantee is required to maintain a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.5 out of 4.0 which is reviewed every semester.
- If the scholarship grantee decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely before the completion of the intended program, a repayment will be imposed
The successful applicant must show their strong leadership potential.
Requirements are based on the course application.
Participants must have to show their English language by taking a TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will offer free tuition along with a free language program.
For taking this opportunity, students are suggested to follow the instruction given on the webpage.
Candidates are suggested to submit a recent photo, scan passport, certificate, transcripts, and letter of recommendation, language ability proof, and health certificate.
Deadline: June 30, 2019