University of Canterbury Robert Bell Travelling Scholarship in Journalism for International Students
Interested to pursue a career in the field of Journalism? Here, you have a good opportunity to apply for the Robert Bell Travelling Scholarship in Journalism funded by the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
The studentship is available for the high caliber New Zealand and international students to pursue a postgraduate degree and conduct research into news media and other like means of public communication.
The University of Canterbury now became the second institution in New Zealand providing tertiary-level education. It was the first in New Zealand to have been granted five stars by QS Stars. It has a dedicated support system to help you find your way and make the most of uni life.
Why at the University of Canterbury? The university offers a variety of services based on your needs as a student, graduate, employer or academic. It helps you with all your career development learning. It also gives you an excellent educational foundation that you will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: November 01, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from New Zealand and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate research degree in the field of Journalism
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to be qualified for a qualification in Journalism at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2019-2020.
How to Apply
For catching this education award, aspirants are recommended to be enrolled in the postgraduate research degree coursework at university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of motivation, transcript and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enrol in the master’s degree at UC, then you must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You must be competent in the use and understanding of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $15,000.