Victoria University of Wellington Study Abroad Scholarship in New Zealand
Do you want to experience student life in New Zealand? The Victoria University of Wellington is giving an opportunity to participate in the Study Abroad program and take a step toward your dream.
This bursary is available for all high achieving international applicants who wish to pursue a bachelors or masters degree program at a reputable university in New Zealand.
Victoria University of Wellington was founded in 1897 by Act of Parliament and was a constituent college of the University of New Zealand. It is a university which has been ranked 4th in 2006.
Why at Victoria University of Wellington? At this university, the participants will get a variety of courses and complete support from the experienced teachers or researchers. They will also get opportunities to develop their personality and communication skills.
- University or Organization: The Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: NZ$1,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: Up to 15 awards
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in New Zealand
- Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested students must be willing to participate in marketing activities to promote Study Abroad opportunities to students from their home countries while at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There are two phases for applying to the program and for the award as well-
- Phase 1-You must have to enroll in a bachelor or master study abroad program at the university.
- Phase 2- After being enrolled, you have to submit an offer of a place or evidence of a current application to the university, a copy of your CV, a copy of the photo ID page of your passport, and a motivational statement. All these documents should be submitted through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must hold a minimum GPA of 2.7 (out of 4).
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational grant has a value up to NZ$1,000 to each successful applicant as a one-off payment towards the student’s Study Abroad tuition fee.