Master of science in Project Management program
“Operations keeps the lights on, strategy provides a light at the end of the tunnel, but project management is the train engine that moves the organization forward”
Project Management is one of the fastest-growing and most popular areas of business education. It is especially relevant during financial crises and times of limited economic resources. Project Management's answer to these challenges is the creation of new ideas and the application of innovative technologies in today’s highly competitive economy.
The aim of this course is to provide managers with skills and expertise to formulate and execute the best possible response to project, communication and risk management.
Project Management is highly relevant today with the rising challenge of effective management of projects in the communities, public projects as well as private projects. It is designed to evolve critical thinking and practice in international and industry specific Project Management.
MSc in Project Management is meant to prepare highly-qualified specialists in one of management's most in-demand areas today, as well as to help develop strategic-thinking skills and the ability to accept and implement strategic decisions in varied contexts. The program will also teach students effective management skills for both Russian and international projects.
The managers will acquire a balanced blend of quantitative and qualitative tools through theoretical and applied instructional methods. They will learn to initiate, manage and drive change through the usage of financial and business competence. This approach to project management has proven to be practical and effective in the world’s leading companies.
Tuition & Admission
For international students
- Applications will be accepted from May 18 - August 1.
- Admission notification will be no later than 3 weeks after the documents are received.
- A university diploma
- A university transcript
- A purpose statement of 1000-1200 words in English
- TOEFL (IBT) scores not lower than 80, IELTS not lower than 6. Those students who have earned a bachelors or masters degree in English are not required to submit TOEFL/IELTS scores.
The International English-Language Masters Program accepts:
- Citizens of the Russian Federation
- Citizens of former Soviet republics
- Foreign Students who have successfully earned either a bachelors or masters degree
High-intermediate English proficiency is necessary.
7500 USD per year
The price is fixed for the entire period of study.