Student Forum Maastricht 2020: Call for Participants
Are you a student between 18 and 30 years old? Do you have an interest in the EU and policy-making? And you have not participated in SFM before? Then wait no more and take the opportunity to apply for Student Forum Maastricht 2020!
SFM 2020 takes place in Brussels at the UM Campus Brussels between 15-19 April 2020. During SFM you will get the opportunity to discuss together with an international group of students a topic of your choice and work on a policy proposal to be submitted to the European Commission. You will get into touch with highly motivated students and professionals while having a good time in Brussels.
How to apply?
Just choose a working group, fill in the registration form below and attach your CV to it.
What are this year’s topics?
- Towards a new European identity: who are we?
- A Union of equality: the integration of migrant women in the European Union
- Protecting our democracy: the fight against online disinformation
- The ramifications of agriculture and animal husbandry on climate change
The application period is open now until 15 February 2020!
We are looking forward to seeing you in Brussels!
Participation fee package 1 covers [€105]:
- Organisation of the conference
- Food during the conference (including opening evening)
- Local transport
Participation fee package 2 covers [€180]:
- All services listed under package 1
- Hostel accommodation with other participants
- Breakfast on all conference days
Not included in either package:
- Travel expenses to and from Brussels
- Dinner at most conference days (if not planned otherwise)
- Visa expenses
For more information, check out our website https://www.student-forum.eu
or visit us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay updated on the latest news. In case you have questions, feel welcomed to write an email to email@example.com